2020 Autonomous Vehicles Summit
Our 4th annual Autonomous Vehicle Summit will take place online June 25 and 26, 2020. This is a one-of-a-kind virtual conference for autonomous vehicle industry leaders and It’s a must-attend industry event for the top operators, investors, and policymakers in the field.
The Autonomous Vehicles Summit features a mix of fireside chats and topical panels with The Information’s Jessica Lessin & Amir Efrati, as well as senior executives & founders of autonomous vehicle developers and suppliers. Lots of time is set aside for Q&A with attendees. This year, we’ll venture into more discussions around efficient capital allocation as development and operations costs mount.
This year’s event topics will include:
- How to run a lean R&D operation and reduce cash burn
- What metrics the industry should share publicly in order to demonstrate safety & software quality
- How developers are changing the way they use machine learning
- Urban centers, suburbs, or freeways? A debate on where to develop automated vehicles first
- Where automated truck and delivery robot prototypes are heading and what stands in their way
- What venture capitalists want to fund in and around the industry, both software and hardware/sensors
- Scaling automated driving software from one city to the next
Speakers to include:
- Aurora‘s Sterling Anderson, Co-founder & Chief Product Officer
- Nuro‘s Dave Ferguson, Co-founder & President
- Sequoia Capital‘s Amy Sun, Partner
- Lyft Level 5‘s Charlotte Tao, Product Manager for Perception
- And many more! View the full speaker lineup here.
Note: This event is for The Information Subscribers only. If you are not currently a subscriber, you can purchase a subscription here.