34th Annual Automotive Outlook Conference
SAA’s Automotive Outlook Conference helps automotive industry professionals gain a better understanding of the year ahead. The 34th edition of the event will take on even greater importance as the global auto industry recovers from the effects of COVID-19. Will the New Year bring a brighter horizon? Will the new normal be a better normal?
Attend the information-packed online event to learn what experts from around the world foresee in 2021. Topics will include:
• Global outlook and COVID recovery
• Financial sector view of autos with focus on Europe and Brexit risk
• Global Automotive R&D spending: Impact of first and second wave of COVID
• Future mobility direction – Has the timeline been altered?
• Supplier perspective on industry transformation and COVID recovery
$49 for SAA members; $129 for non-members (includes one-year SAA bronze membership – a $150 value)