34th Annual Automotive Outlook Conference
SAA’s Automotive Outlook Conference helps automotive industry professionals gain a better understanding of the year ahead. The 34th edition of the event will take on even greater importance as the global auto industry recovers from the effects of COVID-19. Will the New Year bring a brighter horizon? Will the new normal be a better normal?
Attend the information-packed online event to learn what experts from around the world foresee in 2021. Topics will include:
• Global outlook and COVID recovery
• Financial sector view of autos with focus on Europe and Brexit risk
• Global Automotive R&D spending: Impact of first and second wave of COVID
• Future mobility direction – Has the timeline been altered?
• Supplier perspective on industry transformation and COVID recovery
Join the ADAS Insiders
Join other industry experts in the AutoVision News ADAS Insiders Community today for early and exclusive access to industry news, events, business directory, and much more.
$49 for SAA members; $129 for non-members (includes one-year SAA bronze membership – a $150 value)