Accelerated ADAS: Hands-free Driver Assist Systems Webinar
Today’s newest ADAS capabilities are bridging the gap between yesterday’s vehicles and the cars of tomorrow. But as these hands-free technologies become more and more commonplace, it is essential that suppliers, automakers, and regulators alike work together to introduce these features to the market safely and responsibly.
Join us in our upcoming webinar on Jan 27 (10am EST), as we explore ADAS application, innovation, and progress to ensure we build a safer world together.
- Brian Latouf, Chief Safety Officer, Hyundai Motor North America
- Richard Schram, Technical Director, European New Car Assessment Programme – For Safer Cars
- David Zuby, Senior Vice President, Vehicle Research, Institute for Highway Safety
- Moderator: Jim Henry, Journalist, Forbes
This webinar will delve into:
- The natural evolution in driver assistance technologies to encompass hands-free ADAS
- The impact AV technology has on hands-free ADAS
- How regulatory bodies like Euro NCAP have evolved to set standards for emerging tech through collaboration with leading industry suppliers and OEMs
- The impact on consumers: how the industry promotes awareness for these new technologies & builds trust
Join us for this business-critical discussion to talk about the latest trends and considerations in the industry, beyond the traditional view of ADAS standards.