Accelerating ADAS: AV Tech Paving the Fast Lane for Consumer ADAS
ADAS is bridging the gap between traditional cars and the cars of tomorrow, increasing driver, passenger and pedestrian safety. As human error continues to be highest cause of traffic accidents (NHTSA), ADAS technology has the power to significantly improve the safety of tomorrow.
Join us for this business-critical discussion, as we delve into ADAS application, innovation and progression to ensure we build a safer world together.
This webinar will delve into:
- The natural evolution in driver assistance technologies and the trickle-down effects from AV R&D
- How regulatory bodies like Euro NCAP have evolved to set standards for emerging tech through collaboration with leading industry suppliers and OEMs
- The Impact on consumers: How such development efforts reach customers and how the industry promotes awareness for new technologies & builds trust.
- Richard Schram, Technical Director, European New Car Assessment Programme – For Safer Cars
- Yoni Epstein, Director, FC Business Development, Mobileye
- Moderator: Jim Henry, Journalist, Forbes