This year’s AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES ASIA 2022 event in Singapore is set to become Asia’s leading exhibition and conference exclusively for connected and automated vehicle innovations, to meet and collaborate with a large array of automotive manufacturers and developers, and to examine new strategies to address the specific challenges associated with next-generation autonomous vehicles.
Key topics on this year’s agenda include:
- The future of autonomous vehicles, market outlook, and industry forecast
- Exploring new technologies and strategies for connected and automated vehicles
- New advancements in LIDAR, ADAS calibration, and sensor fusion for CAV development
- Latest research in artificial intelligence and deep learning for developing autonomous vehicles
- Developing scalable autonomous vehicle control systems with high-performance in mind
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for next-generation autonomous vehicles
- Automotive manufacturer case studies and working with leading developers
This exhibition and conference will provide a forum for all stakeholders, from automotive manufacturers and AV developers to government advisors and regulators to network and build cross-market relationships, and to discuss the real challenges and opportunities in connected and automated vehicles for the automotive industry.