The Future Of Autonomous Vehicles & Transportation Policy with Axios
Join Axios for a live, virtual event on the future of autonomous vehicles and transportation policy. We will unpack how AVs will affect our safety, our cities and our economy as we examine what’s next for the movement of people and goods.
- Seleta Reynolds – General Manager, Los Angeles Department of Transportation
- Selika Josiah Talbott – Professorial Lecturer, Department of Public Administration and Policy, School of Public Affairs, American University
- Helen Witty – National President, Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Joann Muller – Transportation Correspondent, Axios
Axios Co-founder & CEO Jim VandeHei will host a View from the Top segment with:
- Karl Iagnemma – CEO, Autonomous Driving Joint Venture between Hyundai Motor Group and Aptiv
Topics will include: Ways in which AVs will affect our safety, cities and economy as we examine what’s next for the movement of people and goods.
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
12:30 pm – 1:00 pm ET
Register to receive the livestream link prior to the event.
*Closed captioning settings will be available on YouTube and Facebook during the event.