Beyond the echo chamber: REUTERS NEXT
The greatest decisions in business are made when we listen to different voices beyond our echo chamber.
That is why REUTERS NEXT (Jan 11-14, 2021) is curating the most diverse and truly global collection of speakers of any event in 2021. Each speaker is being chosen for their unique perspective on the biggest issues facing business and society today. It’s where leaders can come to challenge their views and hear different perspectives.
New voices confirmed this week:
Join the ADAS Insiders
Join other industry experts in the AutoVision News ADAS Insiders Community today for early and exclusive access to industry news, events, business directory, and much more.
- Peter Wennink, Chief Executive Officer, ASML
- Mahathir Mohamad, Former Prime Minister of Malaysia
- Alan Joyce, Chief Executive Officer, Qantas
- Ann Daniels, Polar Explorer
- Tsitsi Dangarembga, Award-winning Zimbabwean Author
- Bahren Shaari, Chief Executive Officer, Bank of Singapore
- Patricia Espinosa, Executive Secretary, UNCFCCC
- Salman Khan, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Khan Academy
- Rod Sims, Chair, Australian Competition & Consumer Commission
- Ravi Muthayah, Secretary-General, Malaysia Plantation & Commodities Ministry
- Fred Hu, Chairman, Primavera Capital Group
- Bhavish Aggarwal, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Ola
- Natarajan Chandrasekaran, Chairman, Tata Group