Electronic Imaging 2020
Electronic Imaging 2020 brings together 17 technical conferences covering all aspects of electronic imaging:
(Note: The Photography, Mobile, and Immersive Imaging (PMII) and Image Sensors and Imaging Systems (IMSE) conferences have merged into the Imaging Sensors and Systems (ISS) Conference for 2020.)
- 3D Measurement and Data Processing 2020
- Autonomous Vehicles and Machines Conference 2020
- Color Imaging XXV: Displaying, Processing, Hardcopy, and Applications
- Computational Imaging XVIII
- Computer Vision and Image Analysis of Art III
- The Engineering Reality of Virtual Reality 2020
- Food and Agricultural Imaging Systems 2020
- Human Vision and Electronic Imaging 2020
- Image Processing: Algorithms and Systems XVIII
- Image Quality and System Performance XVII
- Imaging Sensors and Systems 2020 formerly PMII and IMSE
- Imaging and Multimedia Analytics in a Web and Mobile World 2020
- Intelligent Robotics and Industrial Applications using Computer Vision 2020
- Material Appearance 2020
- Media Watermarking, Security, and Forensics 2020
- Mobile Devices and Multimedia: Enabling Technologies, Algorithms, and Applications 2020
- Stereoscopic Displays and Applications XXXI
- Visualization and Data Analysis 2020
Electronic Imaging 2020 highlight for topics new to EI:
TECHNICAL SHORT COURSES
Short courses taught by experts from academia and industry augment the main technical program of symposium plenary, conference keynote, and oral and interactive (poster) presentations.
Join the ADAS Insiders
Join other industry experts in the AutoVision News ADAS Insiders Community today for early and exclusive access to industry news, events, business directory, and much more.
OPEN ACCESS PROCEEDINGS
IS&T EI proceedings are Open Access. For IS&T EI proceedings, open access means that papers will be downloadable in their entirety for free in perpetuity. Copyright restrictions on papers may vary, please see individual papers for copyright details. Click to go to the Proceedings of the IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging.
Technology demonstrations by industry and academia participants, poster presentations, social events, and a focused exhibition showcase the latest developments driving next generation electronic imaging products.
Imaging is integral to the human experience—from personal photographs taken every day with mobile devices to autonomous imaging algorithms in self-driving cars to the mixed reality technology that underlies new forms of entertainment.