Automotive Retail Summit: Reimagining Automotive Retail for the Future
The automotive industry has undergone dramatic digital change, whilst the sales process and showroom model has remained the same. COVID-19 has caused huge disruption and accelerated dealerships and OEMs to revisit their sales process. For 2021, we must figure out how to execute this new online and offline customer relationship to meet customers changing expectations.
As this year’s Reuters Events Automotive Retail Summit we will address and strategize the future customer experience and buying journey. This meeting is the one place for all your automotive retail news, updates and benchmarks, featuring the most impressive line-up in history!
Join the ADAS Insiders
Join other industry experts in the AutoVision News ADAS Insiders Community today for early and exclusive access to industry news, events, business directory, and much more.
Already confirmed speakers include:
- Angela Zepeda, Chief Marketing Officer, Hyundai Motor America
- Kimberley Gardiner, SVP Marketing, Volkswagen of America, Inc
- Robert Skinner, Lead Technology Strategist, FordDirect
- George Arison, CEO, Shift
- Marc Cannon, Chief Customer Experience Officer, AutoNation
- Ernie Garcia CEO, Carvana
- Todd Skelton, CEO, Prime Auto Group, NY
- Moderator: Tina Bellon, Autos/Transportation Reporter, Reuters News
- Moderator: Joe White, Global Automotive Industry Editor, Reuters News