Reuters MOMENTUM 2021
After a period of intense disruption, the vital social, economic, environmental and ethical challenges we face are intimidating. Whilst undeniably complex, if we meet them head-on with tech-driven ambition we have an incredible opportunity to seize on the demand for social and technological change.
To meet this opportunity Reuters MOMENTUM (Oct 27-29 | Virtual) is set to unite the global tech community, bringing together more CEO, CTO and CIO insights than we’ve ever assembled before.
Our 2021 speaker line-up features global technology leaders and pioneers leading the charge to reimagine and achieve a healthier, happier, more equitable and sustainable future for all:
In this exciting, yet daunting period, we want you to ask yourself five critical questions:
- Have you registered for our Reuters flagship technology event? Claim YOUR complimentary pass to Reuters MOMENTUM (Oct 27-29) here right now
- What new connections do you need? Reuters MOMENTUM brings together +25,000 of the world’s most influential technology professionals, including networking opportunities with the likes of Accenture, Allstate Insurance, Amazon, AstraZeneca, Baker Hughes, bp, Cenovus Energy, Cisco, Dell Technologies, Deloitte, DHL, EDF Renewables, EY, ExxonMobil, Ford, Fujitsu, HSBC, IBM, IKEA, Intel, Jaguar Land Rover, JP Morgan, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Nestle, Nissan, Nokia, Novartis, Oracle, Prudential, Samsung, SAP, Scotiabank, Shell, Siemens, Tata Communications, T-Mobile, Toyota, Tyson Foods, Uniper, UPS, Visa, Volvo, Wells Fargo, Wipro, Wood, YouTube, Zurich Insurance and many more.
- What critical markets insights do you crave? Reuters MOMENTUM challenges global CEOs, CTOs and CIOs to reimagine the status quo and deliver a healthier, happier, more equitable and sustainable future for all.
- What intelligence could you gain today? The virtual platform is LIVE right now, with exclusive business intelligence from Boeing, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Wells Fargo, Unity, Bank of America, Field intelligence, Tamara, Pure Harvest Smart Farms, and more ready to be consumed on-demand!
- Can you afford to miss out? The time to act is now! Access to the tools, technologies, tactics and curated insights you need to succeed through 2021 and beyond is available at the click of the button!
No one can afford to be a bystander, so will you join us, or risk falling behind?