Roadmap to Next Generation Electric Vehicles & Autonomous Vehicles
The Roadmap to Next-Gen EV & AV virtual conference and exhibition will offer vehicle designers building blocks to help successfully develop power efficient, advanced EVs with automated features. Keynotes, panels and technical presentations will shed light on the pitfalls and challenges facing new vehicle designs
and suggest strategies and solutions for car designers.
This virtual event works the same way as a live exhibition and conference: it has a fairground, exhibition hall and conference area. During the technical conference, we will have several topic-specific sessions consisting of Keynotes about major technical trends, market requirements, new applications areas, etc., Panel Discussions with industry experts and Technical Presentations about products and solutions. Parallel to the Conference there will be an Exhibition, featuring virtual booths from leading automotive companies. A Live Chat tool enables visitors to directly contact the booth personnel.
Join the ADAS Insiders
Join other industry experts in the AutoVision News ADAS Insiders Community today for early and exclusive access to industry news, events, business directory, and much more.
- March 23, 24 and 25
- 14:30 –18:00 CET/Paris Time (9:30am -1:00pm EDT/New York Time)
- starts on March 23rd at 13:00 CET and will be open during the whole event.
- Live Chat with exhibitors: 16:00 to 18:00 CET on March 23-25.
Keynote speakers include:
- Ana Villamor, Technology & Market Analyst, Yole Développement
- Alex Q. Huang, Professor, University of Texas, Austin
- Anup Bhalla, VP of Engineering, UnitedSiC
- Phil Koopman, Co-Founder of Edge Case Research, Associate Professor, Carnegie Mellon University
- Phil Magney, Founder of VSI Labs
- Egil Juliussen, Auto industry Analyst
- Ivo Marocco, Director of Marketing and Business Development, Texas Instruments
- Colin Barnden, Lead Analyst at Semicast Research