Vehicle Displays and Interfaces Expo 2020
When display engineers, designers, and specialists stay current on the latest advancements and developments in emerging vehicle displays and visual information technologies their projects move forward faster and next-gen concepts, products and services get to market first.
Be First to See and Learn What’s New… Next… and Emerging. Experience 2 Days of Vehicle Displays Genius, Insights, Deep Learning and Supply Chain Building Opportunities.
The 2020-decade ushers in a new and exciting era of Display 3.0 vehicle displays & interfaces evolution and emerging applications and form factors.
Join the ADAS Insiders
Join other industry experts in the AutoVision News ADAS Insiders Community today for early and exclusive access to industry news, events, business directory, and much more.
For innovative vehicle display specialists and entrepreneurs in the high-tech 4th Industrial Revolution there is no more important online forum for vehicle display engineers, designers, OEMs, ODMs and suppliers than the 27th Annual Symposium on Vehicle Displays & Interfaces taking place virtually October 14-15.
Mark your calendar and tune-in online with the entire team, because it’s too important to miss.
Vehicle Displays & Interfaces Virtual is the world’s only technical symposium and exhibition in 2020 focused exclusively on advancing electronic vehicle displays and interfaces from concept to market, for next-gen consumer and commercial land, air, sea and space vehicle displays.
Here’s What You Can Do
- Create an interactive two-day virtual agenda to view scheduled presentations.
- Submit Q&A questions to speakers in real-time and get answers same day.
- Increase your knowledge after the event, because you can view all Q&As until Feb 15, 2021.
- Build resiliency into your supply chain by connecting with world-leading suppliers in real-time.
- Advance your engineering projects in a private 1:1 video chat with exhibitor technical experts.
- From Oct. 16, 2020 to Feb. 15, 2021, view all presentations on-demand as often as you like.