The Future of Mobility – Morning Briefing
Autonomous driving, connectivity, electrification and shared mobility are some of the key trends that will impact the future of mobility and the next big shift in how people and goods are moved and transported.
This Morning Brief is the first in a series of four events where Camp invite companies, experts and startups to search for answers on how the Future of Mobility will look.
- How partnerships will drive the change in Mobility, Tryg
- Disruption in mobility and why it will be collaborative, Sampo Hietanen, CEO and Founder, MaaS Global – Finland
- Tamy Ribeiro, Chief Mobility Evangelist & Head of Partnerships, Wunder Mobility
- Autonomous driving, AI and who will be responsible when accidents happen?, Léonard Van Rompaey, PhD and International researcher in AI and robot law, University of Copenhagen and Synch, Denmark
- Final remarks and next steps in Camp – Future of Mobility
Join the ADAS Insiders
Join other industry experts in the AutoVision News ADAS Insiders Community today for early and exclusive access to industry news, events, business directory, and much more.