V2X: A Roadmap for Saving Lives
In the lead up to this year’s Reuters Events Automotive Summit Online, we are excited to host our latest live webinar ‘V2X: A Roadmap for Saving Lives’ to delve into the core V2X technologies that are ushering in this new age of vehicle connectivity as well as the end-customer and user experience requirements that will ensure success.
Learn how to:
- Build vehicles that are better equipped to capitalize on the deployment of 5G and in-vehicle ethernet
- Leverage new and proliferating wireless sources of real-time information to revolutionize the driving experience and build a safer transportation environment
- Better understand driver needs, develop clearer user interfaces, and improve in driver monitoring systems
Join the ADAS Insiders
Join other industry experts in the AutoVision News ADAS Insiders Community today for early and exclusive access to industry news, events, business directory, and much more.
- Mike Potts, Lead Systems Architect, Molex Connected Mobility Solutions
- Chris Schreiner, Head of In-Vehicle Consumer and UX Research, Strategy Analytics
- Johannes Springer, Head of Technology – Connected Car, T-Systems International GmbH
- Chairperson: Roger Lanctot, Research Director, Strategy Analytics