The View from Asia Webinar 2021
The Chinese automotive industry is evolving rapidly. The country has cemented its position as a powerhouse in the global EV industry, resulting in an EV boom as roughly 12% of new cars sold there are electric. Consolidation among China’s crowded EV market is expected, as companies vie to become the next Tesla. The shortage of chips and semiconductors has affected China which has seen its new car sales slide for four consecutive months. And how (and when) will Chinese automakers be welcome in the United States, Europe and other global markets?
Attend SAA’s October 19 webinar where the Chinese automotive industry will be dissected by Michael Dunne, CEO of ZoZo Go, an advisory firm specializing in China’s electric and autonomous tech markets. Michael’s compelling views on the Chinese market have made him one of the SAA’s most popular speakers.
Topics for discussion include:
- The Global Race for Supremacy in Electrics: China vs. Europe vs USA
- China’s Fab Five EV Startups. How Big, How Fast, How Real?
- US-China Tensions: “We Are In the Foothills of a Cold War” (Kissinger)
- Chinese Automakers Coming to America: The Pipeline to 2025
- Detroit in China: The Beginning of the End?
The event will be moderated by Joe White, Global Automotive Industry Editor for Reuters.