Autonomous Vehicles Asia 2022
This year’s AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES ASIA 2022 event in Singapore is set to become Asia’s leading exhibition and conference exclusively for connected and automated vehicle innovations, to meet and collaborate with a large array of automotive manufacturers and developers, and to examine new strategies to address the specific challenges associated with next-generation autonomous vehicles.
Key topics on this year’s agenda include:
- The future of autonomous vehicles, market outlook, and industry forecast
- Exploring new technologies and strategies for connected and automated vehicles
- New advancements in LIDAR, ADAS calibration, and sensor fusion for CAV development
- Latest research in artificial intelligence and deep learning for developing autonomous vehicles
- Developing scalable autonomous vehicle control systems with high-performance in mind
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for next-generation autonomous vehicles
- Automotive manufacturer case studies and working with leading developers
This exhibition and conference will provide a forum for all stakeholders, from automotive manufacturers and AV developers to government advisors and regulators to network and build cross-market relationships, and to discuss the real challenges and opportunities in connected and automated vehicles for the automotive industry.